Saturday, January 3, 2009

Birthday SMS

Every year on my birthday some of my students send me a text message wishing me a happy birthday. This year’s haul was a little larger than in the past, and I thought I would share them with you. Most native English speakers cannot compose a grammatically correct or coherent text message, and so what hope do we have for English learners?

0:03

0:02

0:01

0:00

“(((((((BOOM)))))))”

“Happy Birthday”

“vo” “vo”


Happy birthday iwish you have successful in your life from class E6.

Happy birthday for the teacher.

Happy birth day to u i wish you successful in your life.

Happy birth day for you today and forever.

Morning, Happy Birthday to my teacher. I wish you very happy, healthy, have got a new baby and successful for everything in ur life. Love. (no name)

Happybirth day to you. I wish you to good health good luck and successful for your work.

I wish you happy in your birthday and successful for your work.

Happy birthday to you! I wish you have goodluck and healthy.

Happy birthday. I wish you happy and have a good thing.

happy birth day teacher DOUNG. I hope you successful on your work &good luck good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment